The idle gui

sohcahtoa82 at gmail.com sohcahtoa82 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 17:58:17 EDT 2015

On Friday, March 13, 2015 at 1:58:44 PM UTC-7, lmze... at gmail.com wrote:
> My python program was running for over six weeks. Then the idle gui stopped opening. I have reinstalled several times but it doesn't work. Any idea?

Not trying to be rude here, but do you really think we'll be able to help you when all you say is "It doesn't work"?

What error message do you get?

What exactly isn't working?  Does IDLE not start *AT ALL*?  Or is your Python program just not working?

What version of Python/IDLE are you running?

What operating system?

We need more information than just "It doesn't work".  You wouldn't go to a car mechanic and say "It makes a funny noise", would you?  No.  You'd say "It makes a metallic whining noise, like the brakes of a bus or semi-truck, when I make right-turns after going over a bump.  It sounds like its coming from the rear driver-side wheel."

Being up-front and describing your problem in detail saves everybody time.