EuroPython 2015: Announcing standard ticket prices

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Tue Mar 10 10:44:08 EDT 2015

Last week has been very busy. We’ve launched the website, started the
early-bird ticket sales and handled the first round of attendee
questions with our brand new help desk system (based on
django-helpdesk).

At the same time, we have been finalizing the budget for the
conference, which now allows us to set the standard ticket prices for
this year. We tried to keep student prices as low as possible, since
we would like to see more students at the conference:

    Student: EUR 120.00
    Personal: EUR 340.00
    Business: EUR 530.00

    (incl. 10% Spanish VAT)

Early-bird tickets are nearly sold out but we still have a few
left. If you want to save some money, you can still get these tickets
at highly reduced prices.

         *** https://ep2015.europython.eu/en/registration/ ***

After the early-bird tickets have sold out, we’ll close the
registration for a short while and then reopen it with the standard
prices. Given the rush to early-bird tickets, we expect the conference
to sell out again this year, so don’t wait too long before getting
one.

Enjoy,
--
EuroPython 2015 Team