HELP!! How to ask a girl out with a simple witty Python code??

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Fri Mar 6 12:03:46 EST 2015

alister wrote:

> I have not seen one female poster on this site claim to be offended by
> the comment or even consider it to be a slur.

In fairness to Ben, it must be recognised that there are very few women
here, and that is a problem Ben (and I) would like to rectify. We just
disagree on the root cause of that, and whether or not mild put-downs such
as the one in question are part of the cause or not.

(Well, I call it a "mild put-down". Ben may or may not agree that it is
mild.)

--
Steven