HELP!! How to ask a girl out with a simple witty Python code??

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 22:00:35 EST 2015

On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 1:50 PM,  <sohcahtoa82 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 4, 2015 at 5:34:16 PM UTC-8, Xrrific wrote:
>> Guys, please Help!!!
>>
>> I am trying to impress a girl who is learning python and want ask her out at the same time.
>>
>> Could you please come up with something witty incorporating a simple python line like If...then... but..etc.
>>
>> You will make me a very happy man!!!
>>
>> Thank you very much!!!
>
> You're asking a bunch of nerds for dating advice?

Some of these nerds are married, others have at least had a successful
romantic life. Granted, dating advice isn't _quite_ on-topic for
python-list, but still, I'm sure there are plenty of people here who
are not the stereotypical nerd "all brains, no ..." that Chris Knight
didn't want to appear as.

ChrisA