PyPI, reStructuredText and readthedocs problems

Leonardo Giordani giordani.leonardo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 03:58:13 EST 2015

Hi all,

Some time ago I open sourced a package named postage (
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/postage/).

I am experiencing issues with documentation. The project is hosted on
GitHub (https://github.com/lgiordani/postage), where the README.md is
perfectly rendered. My issues are:

1. I use pandoc to convert README.md to README.rst. This latter is rendered
by GitHUb as well, but when I upload the package to PyPI I get a messy
result (look at the package page).

2. When I import the project into readthedocs.org the build fails with no
output. This is the only information I get

----------------------------- 8< -----------------------------

Build for postage

Built: Feb. 27, 2015. 10:41 a.m.

State: Finished

Outcome: Failed (Status Code: 0)

Version: latest

Type: html

Build Standard Output

May someone help me figuring out what's wrong in my code?
Thanks!

Leo

Leonardo Giordani
@tw_lgiordani <http://twitter.com/tw_lgiordani> - lgiordani.com