(Still OT) It's not the size of the vocabulary that matters, but what you do with it [was Re: Python Worst Practices]

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 22:42:35 EST 2015

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 2:18 PM, Paul Rubin <no.email at nospam.invalid> wrote:
> Steven D'Aprano <steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info> writes:
>> The Aussie replies “Ah yes, I had a car like that once. American-made, is
>> it?”
>
> Is it true that in Australia, the number of the beast is 999?

Wouldn't know. Out here, we're not afraid of the beast - why should we
be? We have spiders, and snakes, and kangaroos, and weather, and
desert, and ants, and spiders, and drop bears, and spiders, and
"jelly" (gelignite), and I nearly forgot to mention that we have
spiders. If you feel like disposing of an unwanted Beast, you could do
worse than deposit him somewhere in the Western Australian desert.
It's kinda like sending him to hell, only the postage is cheaper.

ChrisA