JSON Object to CSV Question

Cecil Westerhof Cecil at decebal.nl
Fri Jun 19 06:07:13 EDT 2015

Top posting is frowned upon. Could you put your reply under where you
reply on next time?

On Friday 19 Jun 2015 11:50 CEST, Saran Ahluwalia wrote:

> No I am not a troll. I am attempting to clarify an evolving problem.
> If you read the most recent thread that I just posted it states far
> more information - in my humble opinion. Peter was of great

You should put more thought about how your postings will look for the
receiver. I also saw those mails and was wondering why you kept
posting the same question. You was not, but you seemed to. Besides
that it is annoying for the users of the list, you lower the change of
getting a response. When I think I saw the question already, I get
annoyed, do not read it, so I will not respond.

--
Cecil Westerhof
Senior Software Engineer