JSON Object to CSV Question

Saran Ahluwalia ahlusar.ahluwalia at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 05:50:45 EDT 2015

 Steve,

No I am not a troll. I am attempting to clarify an evolving problem. If you read the most recent thread that I just posted it states far more information - in my humble opinion.
Peter was of great assistance. The data becomes more convoluted; as a fairly new programmer I am looking for best practice.

Finally, although this is virtual space, it is important to maintain etiquette. I would appreciate it if you would maintain civility and neutrality in discourse.

Saran

Sent from my iPhone