Testing random

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Wed Jun 17 10:04:29 EDT 2015

On 2015-06-17, Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> An alternative explanation is that he's just a plain, old fashioned
> troll, as pointed out by Denis McMahon some weeks ago.  Now what is
> the probability of that? :)

Looks to me like it's asymptotically approaching 1.  I'm going to stop
paying attention now, but I think somebody should keep this thread
going for an infinite number of posts to see if it ever really does
get to 1.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Four thousand
                                  at               different MAGNATES, MOGULS