Did the 3.4.4 docs get published early?

Nicholas Chammas nicholas.chammas at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 14:25:47 EDT 2015

Also, just replacing the version number in the URL works for the python 3
series (use 3.X even for python 3.0), even farther back than the drop down
menu allows.

This does not help in this case:

https://docs.python.org/3.4/library/asyncio-task.html#asyncio.ensure_future

Also, you cannot select the docs for a maintenance release, like 3.4.3.

Anyway, it’s not a big deal as long as significant changes are tagged
appropriately with notes like “New in version NNN”, which they are.

Ideally, the docs would only show the latest changes for released versions
of Python, but since some changes (like the one I linked to) are introduced
in maintenance versions, it’s probably hard to separate them out into
separate branches.

Nick
​