How to inverse a particle emitter

Gary Herron gary.herron at islandtraining.com
Thu Jun 4 21:03:20 EDT 2015

On 06/04/2015 04:15 PM, stephenppraneel7 at gmail.com wrote:
> hey, i really need help, im a straight up beginner in scripting and i need to figure out how to make an inverted particle emitter using python in maya

Python is a programming language.
Maya is a modeling and animation application (or a Mesoamerican
civilization).
An "inverted particle emitter" sounds like something you'd build in your
backyard.

You are going to have to put in a *LOT* more time explaining how those
three are connected in one project.

In truth, I can kind of guess what you want, (although I have no idea
what "inverse" has to do with anything), but I won't waste my time doing
so.  If you take the time to carefully explain what you want, then I'm
sure you will find plenty of people here who will take the time to
answer you.

Gary Herron