Everything is an object in python - object class and type class

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 3 16:58:16 EDT 2015

On 03/06/2015 19:59, BartC wrote:

> Does anyone need to understand CPython for anything?

No you (plural) don't.  If people were to spend more time writing code
and less time on hypothetical claptrap the amount of noise on this list
would probably be reduced by 99%.

Then knock out those who are interested in things like rugby, with
Haskell being an England international, my beautiful eight month old
great niece Ruby, and various other things, we might even spend some
time actually talking about the Python programming langauge.  Or have
you all forgotten that that is what this list is about?  Hardly
surprising that the bulk of the core devs left years ago, is it?

Oh, have to get in my obligatory mention of CORAL 66/250.  If you lot
can waffle of about languages in which I've no interest on this list,
I'll once again mention my poor old darling who gets little or no TLC.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence