Everything is an object in python - object class and type class

Rustom Mody rustompmody at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 01:01:55 EDT 2015

On Tuesday, June 2, 2015 at 10:17:55 AM UTC+5:30, TheDoctor wrote:

> Mark, one of my real names.

Thanks -- that helps.

> People are dumb, but perhaps I am dumb for treating them as equals.  Perhaps
> that's not a fair assumption.

That doesn't.

> It's quite clear, that there's a bit of religion here and when I come in and point it out, they pull out their Bible and cast me out.
>
> I get too weary to explain more.  You know how it is arguing to evangelical Christians.  Perhaps another time.

Do realize that this is an internation list and so a word like 'religion'
with wildly different connotations in different cultures does not usually aid
communication.
[Sarcasm can communicate when there is a large shared culture else fails miserably]
eg Would it make sense to you if you were told that there are widespread
religions like Buddhism that are agnostic or Jainism that are strictly atheistic?