My code won't work if I double click the saved file

Ben Iannitelli cannedham284 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 31 12:15:00 EDT 2015

> > On 29Jul2015 00:20, john <johnreysecoya at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> I have windows 8 running on my computer and I think I downloaded
> >> python 2 and 3 simultaneously or I think my computer has built in
> >> python 2 and I downloaded python 3.

John,

Sorry to back-track this conversation, but would you mind telling us some more about how you installed Python on your computer in the first place?

For example, I run Windows 8.1 on my computer, and at the time that I installed Python I used the installer provided on the official Python site. When the wizard was done, I had a file called 'Python33' at the top level of C: (I haven't gotten around to Python 3.4 yet), so I know that I installed version 3.3 at root level.

Everyone else: sorry if I messed up with this post somehow, it's my first time writing back to anyone on the newsletter.

-Ben I.