My code won't work if I double click the saved file

john johnreysecoya at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 03:20:27 EDT 2015

I have windows 8 running on my computer and I think I downloaded python 2 and 3 simultaneously or I think my computer has built in python 2 and I downloaded python 3. And now when I ran my code in IDLE, the code works fine but when I save my program and double click the save file, it will run but it doesn't worked like it used to work in IDLE.

Can someone explain the possible problem I'm currently facing?

I just want my program to run perfectly in both IDLE and when I double click the saved file.

I posted my question in stackoverflow but I didn't find an answer.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/31692156/i-think-my-computer-has-built-in-python-2-and-i-installed-python-3