Python Questions - July 25, 2015

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 26 09:19:19 EDT 2015

On 26/07/2015 13:49, BartC wrote:
> On 25/07/2015 12:36, tandrewjohnson at outlook.com wrote:
>
>> For intensive numerical calculations, I'd recommend using the NumPy
>> module, as well as the 64-bit version of Python is possible.
>
> How do you actually install Numpy in Windows?

http://www.lfd.uci.edu/~gohlke/pythonlibs/

You should be able to point pip there to get numpy.  If you can't then
download the whl file for your Python version and install from the local
file name.  Completely ignore the big title at the top of the site
"Unofficial Windows Binaries for Python Extension Packages", I've been
using stuff from there for years and never once had a problem.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence