Gmail eats Python

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sat Jul 25 20:49:40 EDT 2015

Laura Creighton <lac at openend.se> writes:

> So it was my fault by sending him a reply with >>> to the far left.

No, it was Google Mail's failt for messing with the content of the
message.

Never forget that these services are meant to serve us. When they fail
to do so because they're violating internet standards, it's not our
fault.

> Thank you Zach, I had no idea. I will change my behaviour.

Google can't force you to change your behaviour; they only have that
power if you give it to them.

--
 \       “People come up to me and say, ‘Emo, do people really come up |
  `\                                            to you?’” —Emo Philips |