Should non-security 2.7 bugs be fixed?

Rick Johnson rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 19:37:01 EDT 2015

On Wednesday, July 22, 2015 at 1:51:57 AM UTC-5, Terry Reedy wrote:
> > Which is it?
>
> Mark is not a core dev [...] However His user name is
> BreamoreBoy and his tracker email is the same breamore@
> address that recently upset you.

Thank you for confirming my suspicion. You have always been
honest, and that is why i carry a great respect for you. It
seems that D'Aprano's attempt at "gas lighting" me will not
only fail, but also expose him as one of the cohorts. It's
no surprise though, Steven & Chris & Mark have been bullying
me for years.

> I would prefer it if you both stopped snipping and sniping
> at each other.

I agree. But you don't need to convince me. Tell Mark, Chris
and Steven. The few times i did try to contribute i was
toyed with. (except for the one time i provided you with a
patch, of course). Why would i subject myself to those
childish games again? Until people start treating me like a
respected member, i'm going to be a thorn in the gluteus
maximus of this group. I can be either a friend or a foe --
their choice!

PS: One thing i have noticed, in my many years here, is
that: When the truth starts to support my argument, the
thread "mysteriously" forks on some OT subject, and usually
a subject that involves heavy emotional or philosophical
debate. Such as is the case now. I think the mainstream
media could learn a thing or two about diversionary tactics
simply from watching this group.