OT Re: Math-embarrassment results in CS [was: Should non-security 2.7 bugs be fixed?]

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 22 16:59:04 EDT 2015

On 22/07/2015 19:14, Laura Creighton wrote:

I don't suppose anybody could spare a bit of time for something that is
slightly more important IMHO, like getting the core workflow going?

I'm fairly well convinced that the vast majority of people here aren't
in the slightest bit interested in actually doing anything, but just in
case you could try reading.

https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0462/
https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0474/

what you can do for our language.