Should non-security 2.7 bugs be fixed?

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Tue Jul 21 04:33:47 EDT 2015

On Tuesday 21 July 2015 13:58, Rick Johnson wrote:

> But even if i am wrong, the worse thing i did was mis-
> interpret his and another post. But since he still owes me
> an apology for insulting my integrity,

Someone insulted your integrity? Poor integrity, I hope it wasn't too upset.

> i'd say we're even.
> Funny thing is, no one called for Mark to apologize... GO
> FIGURE! I guess pets get preferential treatment.

Perhaps nobody else read Mark's post. Perhaps they didn't think he insulted
your integrity. Perhaps they thought you don't have any integrity to be
insulted. Perhaps they thought you deserved it. Perhaps they wrote a post
critical of Mark but suffered a fatal heart attack just before they could
hit send. Anything is possible.

I guess we'll just never know.

--
Steve