Should non-security 2.7 bugs be fixed?

Rick Johnson rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 23:58:20 EDT 2015

On Monday, July 20, 2015 at 12:59:53 AM UTC-5, Steven D'Aprano wrote:
> > Not quite; one is @yahoo.co.uk, and the other is @gmail.com.
>
> Ah, so they are. You're right, I was wrong, they're not
> the same email address. But still, accusations of sock-
> puppetry from a change in email provider is unreasonable,
> and I believe that Rick should acknowledge that he over-
> reacted.

I'm not sure if i misinterpreted the puppetry, or not. I
thought Mark was hiding behind the "bream" account, but i'm
not so sure now. Weird things were happening yesterday with my
quotes (i even mentioned the strangeness in one of my
replies, check the archives).

But even if i am wrong, the worse thing i did was mis-
interpret his and another post. But since he still owes me
an apology for insulting my integrity, i'd say we're even.
Funny thing is, no one called for Mark to apologize... GO
FIGURE! I guess pets get preferential treatment.