Can't Install Pandas

ryguy7272 ryanshuell at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 23:05:25 EDT 2015

Hello experts.  I odwnloaded Pandas, and put it here.
C:\Python34\Scripts\pandas-0.16.2

Then, I ran this in what most people call the c-prompt, but I call it the 'Python 3.4.3 Shell'
"C:\Python34\Scripts\pandas-0.16.2>" "pip install 'setup.py'"

It seems like everything ran fine, so I try this.
import pandas as pd

Then I get this error.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<pyshell#12>", line 1, in <module>
    import pandas as pd
ImportError: No module named 'pandas'

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

I tried to follow the instructions here.
https://pip.pypa.io/en/latest/installing.html

That doesn't work either.
python get-pip.py
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

I won't even ask the most obvious question, because I guess it's impossible to do.  Rather, can someone please help me to get this working?

Thanks.