Fwd: Python Error: ImportError: No module named ''folder_name’ at Command Prompt

Ernest Bonat, Ph.D. ernest.bonat at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 00:02:49 EDT 2015

Thanks for your help. I had follow the link: How to add a Python module
to syspath?

<http://askubuntu.com/questions/470982/how-to-add-a-python-module-to-syspath

and I could not make it work. I did use sys.path.insert() and
sys.path.append() as:

Examples: sys.path.append('/python_mvc_calculator/calculator/') or
sys.path.insert(0, "/python_mvc_calculator/calculator")

I did try it to:
sys.path.append('/python_mvc_calculator/calculator/controller') or
sys.path.insert(0, "/python_mvc_calculator/calculator/controller") too!

The main.py file is in python_mvc_calculator/calculator folder and I
need to import a module calculatorcontroller.py in
"python_mvc_calculator/calculator/controller"

I hope this explanation helps a bit!

<http://askubuntu.com/questions/470982/how-to-add-a-python-module-to-syspath

Thanks

Ernest Bonat, Ph.D.
Senior Software Engineer | Senior Data Analyst
Visual WWW, Inc. | President and CEO
115 NE 39th Avenue | Hillsboro, OR 97124
Cell: 503.730.4556 | Email: ernest.bonat at gmail.com
<mailto:ernest.bonat at gmail.com>

/The content of this email is confidential. It is intended only for the
use of the persons named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or
duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and
destroy all copies of the original message./
Please send this followup to python-list.