installing libraries like numpy scipy matplotlib

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Sat Jul 4 16:29:22 EDT 2015

On 7/4/2015 10:58 AM, Jens Thoms Toerring wrote:
> PIYUSH KUMAR <okkpiyush at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I have never used linux in my life.. only windows based computing.. So I
>> have problems in installing third party libraries in python.

The numpy and scipy projects create Windows binararies for all recent
releases that are available on pypi.python.org and installed with
pip install scipy
for instance.  Many other ditto.

http://www.lfd.uci.edu/~gohlke/pythonlibs/
provides binaries for about a hundred popular packages.
pip can access these also (see page header).

--
Terry Jan Reedy