[OT] fortran lib which provide python like data type

Marko Rauhamaa marko at pacujo.net
Sat Jan 31 12:43:15 EST 2015

Rustom Mody <rustompmody at gmail.com>:

> On Saturday, January 31, 2015 at 5:52:58 PM UTC+5:30, Marko Rauhamaa wrote:
>> Esthetically, I'm most impressed with Scheme. One day it might give
>> Python a run for its money.
>
> Aren't you getting this backwards?

Deep down I'm a minimalist romantic.

> Its just that its 2015 now not 1985...

"Python was conceived in the late 1980s" ["Python", Wikipedia]
Scheme was conceived in the 1920s.       ["Combinatory Logic", Wikipedia]

> People did not 'settle' the question: "How many angels can dance on
> the head of a pin". It just stopped being relevant.

Speak for yourself. It's just that the answer was found:

    ι = λf.((fS)K)                       ["Iota and Jot", Wikipedia]

Donc Dieu existe, répondez!

Marko