unicode question

wxjmfauth at gmail.com wxjmfauth at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 04:58:28 EST 2015

One way is to work with Py32 and a dedicated Qt widget.
Arabic, Farsi (Persian), Urdu, ... scripts are far beyond
my knowledge. In my "unicode plain text" editor, I have no
problem to blindly cut/copy/past works coming for a TeX unicode
engine or entering these chars from the keyboard.
Now it is no more working properly when it works!

For a serious work and from what I know on that
precise field, c# is very valuable solution.
On the Apple side, zero experience.

jmf

PS The latest tcl (or Py implementation) is broken
on the side of Latin chars!