apostrophe not considered with tkinter's wordstart and wordend

ravas ravas at outlook.com
Sun Jan 25 00:20:17 EST 2015

I copied the GUI creation from my personal text editor.
The scrollbar and stretchability could have been left out, for sure.
You're only seeing a portion of a more complex GUI.

After writing several Tkinter applications,
I decided that subclassing without a clear reason
only had the effect of polluting the namespace of my class.
I like seeing only my attributes and methods during code completion.

Thanks for your interest and help.