apostrophe not considered with tkinter's wordstart and wordend

Rick Johnson rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 22:57:26 EST 2015

On Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 9:17:57 PM UTC-6, ravas wrote:
> We resolved it over at the comp.lang.tcl group. It turns
> out what Christian suggested affects what is selected when
> you double click a word. He later discovered a different
> method for producing what I want. Below is my test code
> that implements both of these things

Great. I did not run the code so i'll take your word that
it solved the issue for you. *wink*

However, i must admit i did find your design a bit strange
to my eyes though. It seems you may be encapsulating too
much in that Creator class, whilst not exposing enough.  I
wonder why you did not subclass a tk.Text?

Also, instead of packing multiple frames into a "master
grid" you could just use the grid for everything and remove
all those frames -- might help reduce some syntactical
density.

But hey, if you're happy, no need to change it! Working code
is better than incomprehensible code. In any event, i'm
happy you guys sorted it out. Posting a solution for the
next guy is always a good thing to do.