Python is DOOMED! Again!

Sturla Molden sturla.molden at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 14:53:46 EST 2015

On 22/01/15 20:10, Mario Figueiredo wrote:

> Customers don't have access to static analysis output and project
> managers should know better than to demand static analysis without
> properly contextualize it. I just don't see a project manager having no
> idea what static analysis means.

I don't know how it works in you country, but here projects managers are
selected for having any kind of skill other than technical knowledge. I
know of one who got the job because he was a professional hockey player.
So yes, they can very well be unaware what static analysis means. But
what they will do is pick up "buzzwords" from the kind of journals that
project managers read. And then they want that buzzword implemented.

Sturla