Trees

Devin Jeanpierre jeanpierreda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 15:19:06 EST 2015

There are similarly many kinds of hash tables.

For a given use case (e.g. a sorted dict, or a list with efficient
removal, etc.), there's a few data structures that make sense, and a
library (even the standard library) doesn't have to expose which one
was picked as long as the performance is good.

-- Devin