Trees

Ken Seehart ken at seehart.com
Tue Jan 20 15:15:01 EST 2015

Exactly. There are over 23,000 different kinds of trees. There's no way
you could get all of them to fit in a library, especially a standard
one. Instead, we prefer to provide people with the tools they need to
grow their own trees.

http://caseytrees.org/programs/planting/ctp/
http://www.ncsu.edu/project/treesofstrength/treefact.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tree