Generate jpg files using line length (pixels) and orientation (degrees)

Denis McMahon denismfmcmahon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 17:07:03 EST 2015

On Thu, 08 Jan 2015 09:09:18 -0800, semeon.risom wrote:

> Simple question. I hope. .....

We just covered this in the PHP newsgroup where you were trying to use a
PHP library to generate these images.

As your library code is written in PHP, I suggest you return to the
discussion there unless you plan to rewrite your library in Python, and
I'd point out now that the level of programming ability you've
demonstrated so far in the PHP group does not bode well for you
attempting to rewrite the PHP library code as Python!

You were given a complete PHP solution to your problem, showing different
ways to loop through your variables.

Denis McMahon, denismfmcmahon at gmail.com