Generate jpg files using line length (pixels) and orientation (degrees)

semeon.risom at gmail.com semeon.risom at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 12:09:18 EST 2015

Hello -

Simple question. I hope.

I have 600 images (jpg) I am trying to generate. Each image will be made up of a line, with specific orientation (degrees) and length values (pixel). The background will be white (rgb: 255,255,255). I'm hoping each will have a name that corresponds to these values (i.e. 500px_600.jpg).

I was wondering if anyone had a piece of code, or at least point me to an example that might help.

Thanks,

Semeon