How do I remove/unlink wildcarded files

Rick Johnson rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 12:53:08 EST 2015

On Saturday, January 3, 2015 4:39:25 AM UTC-6, Mark Lawrence wrote:

> I used to get very confused watching the old westerns.  The child when
> talking about "more" and "paw" wasn't referring to possibly an
> adjective, noun or adverb and a part of an animal, but what we would
> refer to in the UK as "mum" and "dad" :)

Early Americans are easy to satirize since most were
schooled at home by illiterate parents. I believe the
"redneck vernacular" substituted "mother" and "father" for
"maw" and "paw" respectively. Which is not surprising since
most uneducated folks tend to favor single syllable
simplifications of words over their multi-syllable
counterparts.

Widespread centralized free schooling did not exists until
almost the 1900's. Heck, looking back at American history,
the world *SHOULD* be in awe. To go from a rag-tag
illiterate bunch of cowboys, to the worlds most powerful and
technically advanced society (in roughly one hundred years!)
has to be the most amazing transformation in the history of
the human society.

Of course with all success stories, timing and luck had a
little to do with it, but it was undoubtedly the rebellious
and self reliant nature of Americans that made them so
successful. So before you go and spouting off about how dumb
Americans are/were, ask yourself, what greatness has *MY*
country achieved in the span of a century?

*school bell rings*

PS: I've recently developed an industrial grade scraper
specially designed for removing dried egg residue from the
human face with a "minimal" amount of collateral damage. If
any of you are interested in volunteering your egg covered
faces for testing i would be thankful! Please send me a
private message as the alpha phase begins soon!