Newbie question about text encoding

alister alister.nospam.ware at ntlworld.com
Fri Feb 27 17:09:39 EST 2015

On Fri, 27 Feb 2015 19:14:00 +0000, MRAB wrote:

> I suppose you could load the basic parts first so that the user can
> start working, and then load the additional features in the background.

quite possible
my opinion on this is very fluid
it may work for some applications, it probably wouldn't for others.

with python it is generally considered good practice to import all
modules at the start of a program but there are valid cases fro only
importing a module if actually needed.

--
Some people have parts that are so private they themselves have no
knowledge of them.