Python Worst Practices

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 23:50:10 EST 2015

On 02/25/2015 09:08 PM, Ben Finney wrote:
> Michael Torrie <torriem at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> On 02/25/2015 04:45 PM, Ben Finney wrote:
>>> Can someone direct us to a URL where the document can be downloaded
>>> anonymously for offline viewing?
>>
>> Ahh, so you're referring to the Javascript?
>
> I'm referring to the fact that a presentation document at Slideshare is
> not viewable nor downloadable, unless I identify myself or run a browser
> app.

I'm curious. What browser app are you referring to here?  Seems like the
presentation is pure html5 with a bit a javascript.  Is this what you
mean?  I didn't require any special apps to view the slideshow.  I
certainly didn't "identify" myself any more than I would for any other
web site (exposing my IP address).  Anyway just trying to understand
exactly what you mean.  I'm not sure if you're a noscript person, or if
I've missed something.

I agree about the PDF and offline viewing.