Python Worst Practices

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Wed Feb 25 23:44:18 EST 2015

> I'd really like to see a lot more presentations done in pure text.

Maybe so. My request at the moment, though, is not for people to change
what's on their slides; rather, if they want people to retrieve them,
the slides should be downloadable easily (i.e. without a web app,
without a registration to some specific site).

--
 \     “I thought I'd begin by reading a poem by Shakespeare, but then |
  `\     I thought ‘Why should I? He never reads any of mine.’” —Spike |