Python Worst Practices

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 23:17:13 EST 2015

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 3:08 PM, Ben Finney <ben+python at benfinney.id.au> wrote:
> Both of which have no technical justification; a PDF presentation
> document would do just as well and avoid those problems.

Probably doesn't even need PDF. The slides are approximately as
complex as those in Ned Batchelder's "Pragmatic Unicode" presentation,
which is represented entirely in text. Maybe there's some slight
additional complications, but not many.

I'd really like to see a lot more presentations done in pure text.
Scrap the graphics, scrap the fancy transitions, they aren't helping
you make your case anyway. Just give me the content. Tell me what
you're saying. I don't care about the fluff.

ChrisA