urgent help

ms.isma222 at gmail.com ms.isma222 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 19:14:18 EST 2015

On Friday, February 20, 2015 at 4:41:57 PM UTC+8, Mark Lawrence wrote:
> On 20/02/2015 08:24, ismahameed at gcuf.edu.pk wrote:
>
> Would you please give your requests a meaningful subject.
>
> > sir these errors whats mean by it
> > warning (from warnings module):
> >    File "D:\PHD 1st semester\scripts\NetDoctor\getNetDoctor.py", line 18
> >      br.set_handle_gzip(True)
> > UserWarning: gzip transfer encoding is experimental!
>
> See
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21415450/what-does-mechanize-br-set-handle-gzip-do
>

> > Traceback (most recent call last):
> >    File "D:\PHD 1st semester\scripts\NetDoctor\getNetDoctor.py", line 106, in <module>
> >      getLinksComlicated()
> >    File "D:\PHD 1st semester\scripts\NetDoctor\getNetDoctor.py", line 80, in getLinksComlicated
> >      for file in os.listdir(dir)[1:]:
> > WindowsError: [Error 3] The system cannot find the path specified: 'complicated/*.*'
> >

> Either the code needs changing so it does a wildcard search or you need
> to pass in 'complicated' alone.  Seeing those three magic letters P H D
> I'll leave you to research the former :)
>
> --
> My fellow Pythonistas, ask not what our language can do for you, ask
> what you can do for our language.
>
> Mark Lawrence

sir what mean by the following errors:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "D:\My Documents\Desktop\scripts\WebMD\getWebMDExperts.py", line 143, in <module>
    links = getExpertInfoLinks()
  File "D:\My Documents\Desktop\scripts\WebMD\getWebMDExperts.py", line 119, in getExpertInfoLinks
    fid = open("health-experts.htm","rb")
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'health-experts.htm'