urgent help

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 20 03:40:44 EST 2015

On 20/02/2015 08:24, ismahameed at gcuf.edu.pk wrote:

Would you please give your requests a meaningful subject.

> sir these errors whats mean by it
> warning (from warnings module):
>    File "D:\PHD 1st semester\scripts\NetDoctor\getNetDoctor.py", line 18
>      br.set_handle_gzip(True)
> UserWarning: gzip transfer encoding is experimental!

See
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21415450/what-does-mechanize-br-set-handle-gzip-do

> Traceback (most recent call last):
>    File "D:\PHD 1st semester\scripts\NetDoctor\getNetDoctor.py", line 106, in <module>
>      getLinksComlicated()
>    File "D:\PHD 1st semester\scripts\NetDoctor\getNetDoctor.py", line 80, in getLinksComlicated
>      for file in os.listdir(dir)[1:]:
> WindowsError: [Error 3] The system cannot find the path specified: 'complicated/*.*'

Either the code needs changing so it does a wildcard search or you need
to pass in 'complicated' alone.  Seeing those three magic letters P H D
I'll leave you to research the former :)

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence