Accessible tools

Jacob Kruger jacob at blindza.co.za
Fri Feb 20 13:39:15 EST 2015

Eric, issue is that with screenreaders, we're generally way more into
navigating code and interface character by character/by keyboard, so , yes,
keeping interface relatively simple is a good thing, but, we also would
prefer to primarily keep all interface elements to make use of standard UI
controls, and make sure tab index/order is suitable/relevant at times, etc.
etc.

As in, I think we'd primarily want to avoid having to use a mouse at all if
possible, but anyway.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker