Accessible tools

Jacob Kruger jacob at blindza.co.za
Thu Feb 19 05:07:37 EST 2015

Brian, I am also a fully bind python/PHP developer, and all I really bother
with, aside from python interpreter itself is the text editor called
edSharp:
http://www.empowermentzone.com/edsetup.exe

That's been developed by another blind guy who's name you might have heard
in other circles, Jamal Mazrui, and it's just a programmers text editor that
has a bit of extra functionality built in for use along with screen readers
like jaws and NVDA, etc.

And, there are also some other general blind programmer mailing lists - I am
on both program-l at freelists.org as well as a couple of other topic specific
ones, but anyway.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger