'Lite' Databases (Re: sqlite3 and dates)

Mario Figueiredo marfig at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 02:49:21 EST 2015

On Thu, 19 Feb 2015 03:43:36 +0000, Mark Lawrence
<breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>After a wonderful relationship lasting many happy years I dumped Firefox
>a few weeks ago for Chrome.  A few anxious moments gave me pause for
>thought, but overall I'm happy to have changed.  However is anybody
>aware of a "new kid on the block" that could take over as I'd happily
>switch again?  Nothing has sprung out at me, hence the choice I made.

Despite being built on Chrome framework, Vivaldi seems like an
interesting option. Made by the original makers of Opera who have
grown annoyed at the direction their browser took.

When they opened Vivaldi beta to the public a few weeks ago, it gained
good  reviews a little all over the web.

https://vivaldi.com/