pymongo and attribute dictionaries

Anssi Saari as at sci.fi
Thu Feb 5 08:27:13 EST 2015

Steven D'Aprano <steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info> writes:

> Vito De Tullio wrote:

>>> *One* modifier key in a row is too many?
>>>
>>> s o m e SHIFT D o c [ ' SHIFT _ i d ' ]
>>
>> I'm not OP, but as side note... not everyone has "[" as a direct character
>> on the keyboard. I need to press "AltGr" + "è" (and "AltGr" + "+" to get
>> "]"), so I can feel the OP lamenting :)
>
> Point taken. Thank you.

What I find surprising is that so many people cling so hard to their
localized keyboard layouts. I think none of those were created by
engineers and should be avoided by technical people. Or, in fact,
everyone. Even Microsoft seems to understand this and so Windows
installs the US English layout by default as an alternative.