A newbie quesiton: local variable in a nested funciton

jfong at ms4.hinet.net jfong at ms4.hinet.net
Sat Dec 26 03:56:29 EST 2015

Ben Finney at 2015/12/26  UTC+8 11:42:08AM wrote:
> The Python FAQ answers this, even using an example the same as yours
> <URL:https://docs.python.org/3/faq/programming.html#why-am-i-getting-an-unboundlocalerror-when-the-variable-has-a-value>.

Thank you, Ben. It's amazing that you seem to know every piece of Python information hiding in the web:-)

see this question listed in python core language's Q&A makes me feel better for I am not the only one who commit this kind of crime. I should read this Q&A throughly before going any further.

--Jach