Python and multiple user access via super cool fancy website

Aaron Christensen aaron.christensen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 07:15:26 EST 2015

LOL. Thanks!  PHP was definitely not very easy to pick up and I'm still
having some issues. Last night I watched some tutorials on Django and plan
on reading all of the links on the docs page of Django.  I will also look
at your recommendation.  I think that will give me a good understanding.
Hopefully Django isn't a copy/paste kinda "put your website together" like
WordPress because my objective is to actually learn Python.