Bug in Python 3.5.1

Laurent Pointal laurent.pointal at free.fr
Thu Dec 24 12:09:01 EST 2015

Hello,

nisthesecond at verizon.net wrote:

>     Dear Sir,
>    I downloaded and installed Python 3.5.1 in Windows 10.
>    The pip command was not part of it.
>    In the future, can you kindly include numpy, scipy, and pygame as part
>    of the Python release?
>    I am a teacher trying to teach Python to my students.
>    To get a working version of Python going is extremely tedious.
>    Kind Regards,
>    Nick Srinivasan

IMHO There is no chance that all these packages be distributed with Python
in the standard libs.

Near the third party distributions already signaled (Anaconda, but there is
also Pythonxy and others), for students you can take a look a Pyzo, which
integrate an IDE with some common scientific packages.

http://www.pyzo.org/

It include following packages:

http://www.pyzo.org/packages.html#packages

But, no pygame… (maybe it can be installed via conda as indicated on this
page - you may test under common student OS).

A+
Laurent.