Need help on a project To :"Create a class called BankAccount with the following parameters "

Denis McMahon denismfmcmahon at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 06:04:50 EST 2015

On Sat, 12 Dec 2015 01:05:01 -0800, Harbey Leke wrote:

> Create a class called BankAccount
>
> .Create a constructor that takes in an integer and assigns this to a
> `balance` property.
>
> .Create a method called `deposit` that takes in cash deposit amount and
> updates the balance accordingly.
>
> .Create a method called `withdraw` that takes in cash withdrawal amount
> and updates the balance accordingly. if amount is greater than balance
> return `"invalid transaction"`
>
> .Create a subclass MinimumBalanceAccount of the BankAccount class
>
> Please i need help on this i am a beginer into python programming.

It sounds like you're taking a python course. Your course should have
taught you all you need to carry out this programming task before setting
this exercise.

If you have not been paying attention, have failed to attend some
sessions, or have not been keeping up with the course in some way, that
might explain your difficulty.

Perhaps you should approach the course tutors and ask for some remedial
assistance.

Alternatively, if you have so far been a fully attending, attentive and
straight A student on this course, perhaps they are setting exercises for
which they have not previously provided the necessary tuition. If that is
the case, I suggest you ask them to reimburse your course fees, and then
go and find better tutors.

Denis McMahon, denismfmcmahon at gmail.com