How can I get/save Pandas DataFrame help content?

Robert rxjwg98 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 21:48:16 EST 2015

Hi,

When I use Enthought/Canopy, help(DataFrame) has so much content that it
exceeds the display buffer, i.e. its head is cut off as I go up to see it.
I would like to know whether there is a way similar to Linux redirection to
save the help DataFrame content to a file?

I have search on-line Pandas DataFrame web page. Surprisingly, it has much
less content than help(DataFrame) command.

If there is no way to save the content to a file, do you know where I can get
the full help DataFrame content on a web page?

Thanks,