python 351x64

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 11 16:02:00 EST 2015

On 11/12/2015 17:53, Jay Hamm wrote:
> It is an issue that borks your install. That seems like your issue which involves notepad++. You might want to talk with them about it or more likely since they've not fixed it in a while - develop a work around or at least a message that pops up and asks if they want it fixed so the install succeeds.
>
> Likewise if you have an option to install for all uses, then it should work without further intervention.
>
> As for unfair, is this production software or is it a toy? If it is a toy, I withdraw my comment.

Besides the fact that you don't appear to have the faintest idea what
you're talking about, which is why the issue is all ready closed, please
don't top post, that is not the standard on this list.

As a slight aside, just how bug ridden is your software, as I believe
has been hinted at by other well respected members of this list?

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence